Sigma Guitars? - The Unofficial Martin Guitar Forum

Are they worth even considering? The asking ... The first Sigma's were dreadnought acoustics, DR-1 through DR-7 ... DR-45, but the older model ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Vintage Martin Sigma DR-7 (Japan) - Harmony Central

Sigma has used at least four headstock inlays that I've seen. The modern one is in gold script, similar to Martin's own headstock inscription.

1973 Sigma DR7...info please. - The Unofficial Martin Guitar Forum

If it's in really nice shape, $350 might be a good price but I don't see the long term value of a Sigma to warrant that kind of price given ...

Sigma Guitars - Wikipedia

Sigma Guitars is a guitar manufacturing brand originally released by C.F. Martin as a line of guitars at affordable prices to compete with the increasing ...

Sigma DR-28c info request | The Canadian Guitar Forum

Which old Sigmas are worth buying? Here's a guide. The most desirable vintage Sigmas are almost any of the "old logo" Japanese made models: the DR-7 (a D-21 ...

Vintage Sigma DR-7 Acoustic Guitar, C.F. Martin & Co., Made in ...

Up for your consideration is a Vintage Sigma DR-7 Acoustic Guitar. It does show some wear, but fully usable. It has been adjusted by our inhouse technician.

New Sigma Acoustic Guitar | Squier-Talk Forum

It sounds great. I'm glad to see that they're staying true to Martin's legacy, and not making cheap junk with the Sigma name, because the Martin ...

SIGMA Σ Guitars | Page 3 | Tokai & Japanese Guitar Forum

Another guitar I once owned, a Sigma S2000. So it has an “S” model number but does not have the paper label with the Martin logo in gold.

Is this GUITAR worth the MONEY?!? SIGMA Dreadnaught Acoustic ...

Guitars Like this at SWEETWATER https://imp.i114863.net/DVR0o5 5% OFF THIS GUITAR ...